Our Caporegime for Chennai OMR!
Car Detailing Services at The Detailing Mafia Chennai OMR ensure the best for their customers. With a team of professionally trained workers to amazing customer support, we initiate to give an experience to the customer that they have never felt before. Our detailing studios PAN India believes in serving with utmost dedication and smart work that justifies our tagline "Perfection is in the detail". Be it a simple car wash or installation of the Paint Protection Film, our cartel in Chennai OMR is always there to help you.
Car Detailing Services in Chennai OMR
- Paint Protection Film - The modern-day automotive paint protection film by UltrashieldX is a high-quality thermoplastic urethane film. PPF is applied on the top layer of the paint of the car and bikes which is either transparent or colored. The paint protection film keeps the vehicle youthful as it has self-healing properties that effectively repel accidental chips, scratches, scratch-causing stains, rocks, sand, and similar other impacts.
- Ceramic Coating - he ceramic coating is highly resistant to chemicals and has excellent UV resistance to prevent paint oxidation. They are also known as nano-coatings or glass coatings. It protects your vehicle along with outshining the car body.
- Car/Bike Detailing - Professional detailing is the art and technique of cleaning a vehicle and restoring it to its original condition. Auto-detailing services are much more accurate and labor-intensive than a car wash. In this process, your vehicle gets a complete makeover.
- Ceramic Wash - A mixture of siloxanes that adheres to the car body, providing protection, flexibility (ability to bend), and excellent foaming and lubricity during cleaning. It fuses with your car’s paint and forms an additional hydrophobic protective layer.
- Steam Wash - Steam car wash is an eco-friendly process that uses steam to clean the inside and outside of the car. Steam cleaning is considered to be an environmentally friendly method that removes foul smells, bacteria, and germs from the car.
- Maintenance Wash - Maintenance car wash is one of the most commonly used terms in the detailing world. There are many ways to perform this process, but regular cleaning is usually considered to be the best choice. With this your vehicle’s life expectancy increases, whereas the car looks new and well maintained.
- Window Film - It has been verified to block up to 97% of infrared rays, so there is no need to worry about harmful solar radiation re-entering the vehicle. The fusing of Nano-Ceramic materials with metalized coatings, this new hybrid technology breaks the perception of fragile endotherm and introduces a new type of product that sets new standards for hybrid ceramic window films. UltrashieldX provides a very clear view of the driver’s line of sight as it is almost unaffected by fogging when installed.
- Car Sanitization - Car sanitization is done through ozone treatment where ozone (O3) gas is used to remove odors, bacteria, and viruses prevailing in the car. When the gas penetrates the car, the odor is neutralized and bacteria and viruses are killed.